Friday, June 24, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEON KAWIKA


One of the biggest blessings I'm carrying with me from Waco is all the amazing photos of Leon and our little family. I received a couple of gift cards for photo shoots at the sweet baby shower that my job threw me and we got to spread them out a little, capturing Leon's first year (newborn, 6 months and 1 year).

We are so very happy and pleased with our photos from Ashley Munn Photography that we had the privilege of taking last week. Leon cooperated with smiles and poses.

Happy birthday buddy! We are so proud you sweet boy and couldn't love you more!




































1 comment:

  1. Vilka OTROLIGT vackra bilder!! Så sjukt härliga, snygga och fina!!! Grattis i efterskott Leon och välkommen till Svea rike! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete